Chewable tablets for dogs with, or at risk of, mixed infestations by external and internal parasites. The
veterinary medicinal product is indicated exclusively when its use is indicated at the same time
against ticks or fleas and gastrointestinal nematodes. The veterinary drug also
provides simultaneous efficacy for the prevention of heartworm and angiostrongylosis.
This product is no longer in stock
- For the treatment of tick infestations. The veterinary drug has an immediate and persistent activity to cause the death of ticks for 5 weeks against 3 Ixodes hexagonus, Ixodes ricinus and Rhipicephalus sanguineus and for 4 weeks against Dermacentor reticulatus;
- For the treatment of flea infestations (Ctenocephalides felis and Ctenocephalides canis). The veterinary drug has an immediate and persistent activity to cause the death of fleas from new infestations of 5 weeks;
- The drug can be used as part of the strategy in the treatment of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD).
For the treatment of gastrointestinal roundworm and hookworm infections:
- Toxocara canis immature adults (L5) and adults;
- Ancylostoma caninum L4 larvae, immature adults (L5) and adults;
- Toxascaris leonina adults;
- Hookworm stenocephala adults.
- For the prevention of heartworm disease (Dirofilaria immitis);
- For the prevention of angiostrongylosis by reducing the level of infection with immature adult stages (L5) of Angiostrongylus vasorum.
No customer reviews for the moment.