Treatment of congestive heart failure in dogs.
This product is no longer in stock
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to inhibitors of angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors or any other ingredients of the medicine.
- Do not use in dogs with heart failure resulting from aortic stenosis.
- Laboratory studies in rats have shown embryotoxic benazepril no maternal toxic doses (urinary system malformations in the fetus).
- The safety of this product has not been studied in pregnant females or nursing.
- Do not use in pregnant or lactating animals or used for breeding.
Route of administration: Oral.
Dosage: Dogs: The dose is 0.23 mg of benazepril / kg body weight per day, which corresponds to 0.25 mg of benazepril hydrochloride / kg body weight per day.
It should be administered orally once daily, with meals or outside them.
Composition per tablet:
Benazepril 4.6 mg (equivalent to 5 mg benazepril hydrochloride), titanium dioxide (E171) 1.929 mg, yellow iron oxide (E172) 0.117 mg, red iron oxide (E172) 0.014 mg, black iron oxide (E172 ) 0.004 mg.
Benazepril 18.42 mg (equivalent to 20 mg of benazepril hydrochloride), titanium dioxide (E171) 1.929 mg, yellow iron oxide (E172) 0.117 mg, red iron oxide (E172) 0.014 mg, black iron oxide (E172) 0.004 mg
No customer reviews for the moment.