CLEANAURAL ® FELINE. Cleaning cat atrial
Composition per 100 g:
36.82 g glycerine, propylene glycol 36.91 g, 16.49 g water, polysorbate 80 9.62 g, clorotimol 0.09 g, 0.03 g sodium stearate, sodium lauryl sulfate 0.03 g citric acid 0.01 g.
Indications and target species: Cats: Routine cleaning and removal of earwax and ear detriduts.
Contraindications: Do not use if perforated eardrum suspected.
Route of administration: Topical (otic).
- Place the tip of the cannula into the top of the ear canal. Slightly tighten the pack.
- Apply Cleanaural ® Feline inside each ear canal.
- Perform a soft massage the outer ear canal before letting the cat shake its head.
- Finally clean visible dirt and wax with cotton.
- Repeat the treatment if very dirty ears.
- Cleanaural ® Feline may be applied once or twice a week or at the discretion of the veterinarian.
- Always ask the opinion of the veterinarian if the cat ear hurts or if wax production has increased.
Presentation: Bottle with applicator tube 50 ml.
No customer reviews for the moment.