Complementary food Milk Thistle extract and lecithins, formulated to help the liver function in dogs.
Silymarin, contained in milk thistle extract:
- Protects the liver against negative stimuli.
- Promotes regeneration of liver cells.
- Promote the development of beneficial intestinal flora.
- Bind mycotoxins, helping to eliminate potential toxic sources.
- Absorb heavy metals and aflatoxins.
- Favor rapid intestinal absorption of silymarin.
Brewer's yeast (source of mannan oligosaccharides); lactose, maltodextrins, hydrolyzed animal proteins, products obtained from the processing of herbs, sucrose, magnesium stearate, and mineral fructo oligosaccharides.
Additives per kg
Milk thistle extract 80.000 mg
Lecithin (E322), 35,000 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose (E460)
colloidal silica (E551b)
sodium aluminosilicate (E554)
Analytical constituents: Crude protein 11.00%; Crude oils and fats 4.10%; Crude ash 6.00%; Crude fiber 10.00%
How to use:
Up to 10 kg: ½ tablet once a day for 20-30 days.
10 to 20 kg: 1 tablet once a day for 20-30 days.
20 to 30 kg: 1 tablet and means once a day for 20-30 days
30 to 40 kg: 2 tablets once a day for 20-30 days
More than 40 kg: 3 tablets once a day for 20-30 days
No customer reviews for the moment.