FRONTLINE SPRAY quickly kills fleas, lice and ticks.
FRONTLINE SPRAY can be applied to cats and dogs from the two days of life.
FRONTLINE SPRAY for dogs and cats is available in the following presentations: Spray 100 ml (spray are each 0.5 ml); 250 ml and 500 ml (1.5 ml each are spray).
• The safest option for puppies and kittens.
• infestation of fleas, lice or ticks already on the animal, but also protects the product for at least one month.
• Households with multiple pets.
• FRONTLINE SPRAY The recommended dose is 3-6 ml per kilogram body weight (depending on hair length of your pet, see instructions).
• Apply in the opposite direction of the hair growth and make sure that the entire coat or fur is soaked with the product.
• If high risk parasite or animals with very long and / or very thick hair: FRONTLINE SPRAY apply to the higher dose (6 ml / kg).
• For the application in the head in nervous animals or young, you should wear gloves, apply FRONTLINE SPRAY them and then rub on the area in question.
Number of applications:
100 ml bottle: 6-12 sprays per kg.
250 ml bottle and 500 ml: 2-4 sprays per kg.
Example: for a 40 kg dog with long hair, spray canister 160 Spray 250 ml apply.
No customer reviews for the moment.