Anthelmintic, chewable tablet. For use in dogs as canine heartworm preventative and for treatment and control of roundworm and hookworm infections, major gastrointestinal roundworms in your dog.
This product is no longer in stock
Prevention of cardiopulmonary dirofilariasis (heartworm disease), eliminating the tissue state of the larva (Dirofilaria immitis) and against Dirofilaria repens, up to one month (30 days) after infection.
Treatment and control of roundworm infestations (Toxocana canis, Toxascaris leonina) and hookworms (Ancylostoma caninum, hookworm stenocephala).
Cardotek Blue 1 Cj. x 6 Tabl. 68 Mg (0-11 Kg
Cardotek Green 1 Cj. x 6 Tabl. 136 Mg (12 to 22 Kg)
Cardotek 1Cj Brown. x 6 Tabl. 272 Mg (23-45 kg)
* Dogs: The recommended minimum dose is 6 mcg of ivermectin and 5 mg of pyrantel (as pamoate) pv kg at monthly intervals.
- Care should be taken that the dog consumes the complete dose, the animals should be observed carefully for several minutes after administration to ensure that part of the dose is not lost or rejected.
* If you suspect that part of the tablet was wasted, his redosing is recommended.
* Cardotek-30 Plus should be administered at monthly intervals during the period of the year when mosquitoes, potential vectors of infective heartworm larvae, are active.
* The initial dose should be given within one month after the first exposure to mosquitoes dog. The final dose must be given within one month after the last exposure to mosquitoes.
* Recommended as weight, doses are:
Up to 11 kg: 1 blue tablet / dog.
12 to 22 kg: 1 tablet green / dog.
From 23 to 45 kg: 1 tablet brown / dog.
Over 45 kg: give the appropriate combination.
* Large safety margin at the recommended dose for dogs, including pregnant dogs, breeders and puppies over 6 weeks old animals.
No customer reviews for the moment.