Dermocanis SEBOCURE is used for hygiene and cleaning of the skin of dogs to maintain conditions physiological, even dogs with seborrheic dermatitis
2% Salicylic Acid, Salix Alba extract 3% and 2% sulfur, ph 7.
Dermocanis SEBOCURE is used for hygiene and cleaning of the skin of dogs to maintain conditions physiological, even dogs with seborrheic dermatitis. The synergistic action of its keratolytic ingredients, keratoplastics and degreasers: salicylic acid, sulfur and Salix Alba, softens and removes the stratum corneum altered, facilitating the orderly growth of cells of the basal layer of the epidermis and normalizing its subsequent keratinization.
HOW TO USE
- Brush the dog before the bath to remove excess dirt and scale.
- Wet the animal's hair with warm water.
- Shake the bottle and apply the shampoo at different points and in sufficient quantity as hair thickness and size of the animal.
- Spread throughout the body by rubbing with fingers or by brush applicator to facilitate penetration of the shampoo.
- Leave for 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse with water to remove any remaining foam.
- In severe cases, repeat the process.
The frequency of washing will depend on the intensity of the indications of the veterinarian. Usually
It should start with frequent baths, two or three times a week and gradually reduce the frequency
progressively. In cases of primary seborrheic should continue using this shampoo at regular intervals to keep the dog's skin in good condition.
- In dogs with abundant desquamation it is desirable to keep short hair.
- In people allergic to salicylic acid it is advisable to use gloves during
- In case of contact with eyes, clean immediately with warm water.
No customer reviews for the moment.